piątek, 7 października 2016

Guest Designer - Cards for Maja Design

Hello! Today I’m back here with a new project for Maja Design.
I am so excited to share with you that I was invited here this month as Guest Designer.

I created a wedding card with box.







 
For this card I have used the lovely Vintage Romance collection. I just love the flowery papers!
I enjoy coordinating the inside and back of my cards with the design on the front.
In this card I used some flowers, lace, pearls, chipboard.

Here is the list of the papers used:
Wedding Card: ‘Love is in the air’, ‘Engagement’, ‘Love poetry’, ‘Walk with me’

Other products:
13arts mediums, Scrapiniec – chipboard, Anemone  – chipboard.

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

Anna Rogalska



Challenges / Wyzwania
Scrapek - Wyzwanie nr 51 - "Ażurowo"





9 komentarzy:

Margaret Mifsud pisze...

Such beautiful cards. Love the way you decorate the inside too!! Stunning!!

Corine pisze...

I see your realization on Maja Design.
Your wedding card and the box are so beautiful.

maj. pisze...

Aniu, cudoooowne!!!!!

biala szafka agi pisze...

Jejciu, niesamowita kartka! Aż nie wiem, co więcej mogłabym o niej napisać...

Ines pisze...

Super :) Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Namaste:)

Janka pisze...

Świetne kartki, poprostu dech zapierajace!

Dorota ma kota pisze...

Bogactwo wykoniania po prostu onieśmiela :-)
pogubiłam sie w ilości warstw...

Dziękujemy serdecznie za udział w wyzwaniu
DT "I like challenges"

twiglet pisze...

Co tu dużo pisać :) Są zachwycające!
Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Scrapka!

Ewa S. pisze...

Ależ fantastyczna koronkowa robota!!!